Saturday, January 30, 2010

welcome 2010


hey there folkkks, how are you peps? hope you guys fine :)
welcome to 2010 actually, sorry its been a time i have not open my blogger. whoopssy, i almost forgot peps, http://www.formspring.me/putrimatilda and www.twitter.com/puterimatilda don't forget guys.
oh ya, now i've got a thousand stories to tell you people.

HEY 2010~
this semester has been driving me nuts of my head. but for sure i had my briliant, crazy, loving, caring best friend :)
gotta work more harder for this semester. okay guys i think its better if we switch the languange ohkay?

INDONESIAAANN ~~
hey kawan kawan, lanjut ke cerita ya.
gila, semester 1 bener bener ancur banget nih parah UAS gue egile. pulang pulang langsung di gado pake siraman rohani mamen.
but, don't worry. gue masih bisa berubah ke yang lebih baik karna ada my cewe cewe yang sangat amat aku cintai :
yaitu :::

Jihan Karaman ~

my baby yang di kelas paling rame loh anaknya, seru, so sweet lov you baby

Nadia Hasna ~



anaknya baik, kalem tapi kalo ngamuk weerrr ceyem ~
love you sayang


No comments:

Post a Comment